Thursday, February 16, 2012

First and Foremost

Assalamualaikum~

hello there lovelies! =)
well, this is my first entry..
and i think i should explain why this blog existed at the 1st place..
its simply because of my passion in dreaming of my own wedding~
HAHA

no. seriously, it is due to my old laptop..
you see, right now i have been partially active in eyeing some bride-to-be blogs.
and i do save the link that i think would be beneficial for me in future..
so does the pictures and reviews and so on, so forth..you name it, i got it~ ;p
thus, in my laptop, there were LOADS of files on wedding folder.
but lately, my laptop seems to show some symptoms that she gonna leave me soon.
so i decided to back up all my files...
and for my wedding folder, i think, it seems interesting to share it in blog~
hence, this blog is born! =P

BUT BUT BUT.....
by giving birth to this blog, it doesn't mean that i am gonna be a bride SOON..
its a super-looooooooooooonnnnnnnggggggggg way to go..
this blog is just my journal..
my wedding journal..
the one who gather all the ideas and good plans..
so when my turn comes, i don't have to waste much time on surveying and planning..
i am ready with the plans and i just have to make my dream come true~ =)
that is the MAIN OBJECTIVE of this blog~

i think that is all i want to tell for now.
lets make it work, lovelies~!
see you soon! =)

No comments: